Tim Kerr is a DIRT Big-Block Modified driver from Picton, Ontario. Kerr began racing in 2004 and started competing in a Big-Block Modified in 2007. Tim Kerr competes weekly at Fulton and Brewerton Speedways in New York and with the Super DIRTcar Series Big-Block Modified tour.
Birthday: January 15, 1986
Hometown: Picton, Ontario
Family: Emily (girlfriend) & Joe (Family Dog – Boxer)
Hobbies: Racing, Hockey, Golf
Began Racing: 2004
How did you start in racing?: “I started helping Rob Perry, a Pro Stock driver at Brighton Speedway. I thought it was something I would really like to get into for myself.”
What divisions have you raced: Street Stock, Canadian Modified, Small-Block Modified, Big-Block Modified and Hooters Pro Cup.
Racing Goals: I strive to be the best while having fun along the way.
– 2004: Brighton Speedway Street Stock Champion and Rookie-of the Year
– July 3, 2015: First career Big-Block Modified win at Brewerton Speedway
– Nov 8, 2015: First career Super DIRTcar Series Big-Block Modified win at The Dirt Track at Charlotte
– May 27, 2016: Big-Block Modified win at Brewerton Speedway
– August 19, 2016: Big-Block Modified win at Brewerton Speedway